Sweet potato oats are an excellent starch duo rich in nutrients and support for weight loss that almost everyone on a diet is smooth. However, when you combine sweet potato oats, you will create some fantastic recipes that you may not have known.
These recipes are not only low in calories but also satisfy your sweet tooth with the natural sweetness of sweet potatoes without causing any fat. This duo also helps improve the number one constipation symptom. Start doing it with me right now!
Breakfast oats with mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 baked/boiled sweet potato, peeled, mashed
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk (or other milk of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (or other if available)
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut (or desiccated coconut)
- 1 tablespoon synthetic nuts (or granola)
- Cook over low heat with oats, salt, cinnamon, chia seeds, and oat milk, mashed sweet potatoes, and almond butter.
- To keep the sweet potato oats from thickening, stir them often. Cook for 2–5 minutes to achieve a thick, porridge-like consistency with a smooth texture.
- Pour into a cup and sprinkle grated coconut, synthetic nuts on top and enjoy. Add fruit if you want.
Sweet potato oats milk
- 50g rolled oats
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1000 ml of filtered water
- Oats steeped in boiling water for at least 2 hours, then drained and rinsed multiple times with hot water to reduce viscosity.
- Potatoes are washed, peeled, and cooked.
- Put the sweet potato oats in a blender, puree with 200ml of water.
- Add 800ml of water to the blender to dilute. Divide into 2 batches if your blender is small.
- Strain the milk mixture through a fine sieve and bring to a gentle boil with a bit of salt, constantly stirring. If you want it sweeter or thinner, you can add sugar and water.
- Cool and keep refrigerated for 2-3 days; shake well before drinking.
Smoothie bowl of sweet potato oats
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 cooked sweet potato, chopped
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup almond/soy milk
- 1 tablespoon crushed zucchini seeds
- 1 tablespoon almonds
- 2 tablespoons of dried bananas
- Blend avocado, banana, oats, sweet potato, yogurt, almond milk together.
- Pour into a bowl and add the topping of dried bananas, almonds, and crushed pumpkin seeds to enjoy.
See more: 3 RECIPES THAT COMBINE OATS AND BANANAS
Chia seed pudding with sweet potato oats milk
- 1 cup sweet potato oat milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 box of unsweetened yogurt
- Optional berry and seed topping
- Mix sweet potato oat milk with chia seeds, oats, and honey, mix well, and leave overnight in the fridge.
- Mix yogurt into pudding and add topping to enjoy.
Cheesecake Oatmeal Sweet Potato
- 200g boiled sweet potato, peeled, peeled, and chopped
- 15g melted unsalted butter
- 10g Oatmeal
- 1 chicken egg
- 100ml unsweetened milk
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Use a fork to mash the sweet potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add unsalted butter, oatmeal, eggs, milk to the sweet potato and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, pour in the batter and bake for 40 minutes. Using an air fryer is also not a problem.
- Remove the cake from the mold and cut it out and enjoy.